Hometown Insurance Partners
Hometown People, Hometown Values!

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Protecting Your Toys


Do I Need Recreational Vehicle Insurance?

Depending on the type of Recreational Vehicle you are operating you may be required to carry a minimum liability insurance policy or $25,000 per person, $50,000 per accident and $25,000 property damage in both Ohio and Kentucky.

If you need any help with the information above - call us at 513-527-2200. Or view the FAQ’s below.

Recreational Vehicle Insurance FAQ’s

Question #1

How is RV insurance different from auto insurance?

An RV is a vehicle, and as such, most insurance companies will be happy to issue a policy. However, insuring an RV under a standard auto policy will leave significant coverage gaps. Therefore, RV's should be insured with a specialized policy which covers the things an auto insurance would miss.


Free RV Quote