Hometown Insurance Partners
Hometown People, Hometown Values!

Condo Owners Insurance

Protecting Your Property


Why do I Need Condo Owners Insurance?

A standard condo owners insurance policy generally covers your tangible personal belongings, in the event of a destructive incident such as fire and vandalism. Your personal liability for any injuries and property damage to others caused by you or members of your family (including your household pets), unless specifically excluded from your policy. It also includes coverage for certain parts of the interior structure as defined in the by-laws or proprietary lease of the association.

Do You

  • Have any collectibles, artwork or antiques?  Are they covered properly?

  • Have you read your by-laws? Do you have the right amount of protection for your structure?

We can help you find the best coverage options for your personal needs. We offer many options beyond standard coverage. If you need any help with the above questions - call us at 513-527-2200. Or view the FAQ’s below.

Condo Owners Insurance FAQ’s

Question #1

How much personal property coverage do I need?

Personal property coverage (Coverage C) is required on all condo policies. It can help repair or replace personal items in your condo like furniture, clothing or electronics that may be damaged by a covered loss. Try to imagine having to start from scratch and plan from there.

Question #2

Does my credit score really affect my premiums?

Yes. If you have a low credit score, your insurance premiums will be higher.


Free Quote