Hometown Insurance Partners
Hometown People, Hometown Values!

Farm owners Insurance

Protecting Your Livelihood


Do I Need Farm Owners Insurance?

Farm insurance protects you, your home and your agricultural or livestock operation. It is a combination of a standard homeowners policy and a commercial insurance policy, since farmers often live and work on their property. A loss in that circumstance can be more than personally devastating, it can be financially crippling as well. Farm policies are customized for each individual policyholder because of how greatly their needs vary from one another.

We can help you find the best coverage options for your personal needs. We offer many options beyond standard coverage. If you need any help with the above information - call us at 513-527-2200. Or view the FAQ’s below

Farm Owners Insurance FAQ’s

Question #1

Is Farm Insurance Coverage Standard?

A common misconception about farm insurance is that a policy is one big bundle of predetermined coverage’s. In reality, farm insurance policies have so many different aspects that there is no standard policy. Each farming operation is unique and a policy should be custom built for the needs of the farmer.

Question #2

If I am Hobby Farming, do I need special coverage?

Hobby farming for a profit requires different coverage than your basic homeowners policy. If you begin selling farmed goods at a local farmers market, for example, you’ll want to consider a hobby farm policy.


Free Farm Quote