westfield insurance History?
A.M. Best Financial Strength Rating: “A”
Since 1934, Westfield has rated "A" (Excellent) or higher for financial strength by A.M. Best, a rating organization that focuses on the insurance industry. This is an independent view of an insurer’s financial strength and ability to meet its ongoing insurance policies and contract obligations.
Quick Facts about Westfield
• We’re one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County
• We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies
• We have more than $4.9 billion in consolidated assets
• We’re the largest writer of contract performance bonds in Ohio
• We’re among the top writers of farm business policies in the U.S.
• We’ve sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005
Why we offer westfield insurance?
Our most dependable insurance carrier. The insurance programs offered have the most broad and consistent coverage available in comparison to all our other markets